- DIBA. Barcelona Provincial Council (ES) – Coordinator
- DIHU. Huelva Provincial Council (ES)
- PNEC. Association of Municipalities Polish Network “Energie Cites” (PL)
- ALESA. Local Agency for Energy and Environment (IT)
- UVA. University of Vaasa (FI)
- CRETE. Region of Crete (EL)
- UFU. Independent Institute for Environmental Issues (DE)
- KSSENA. Energy Agency of Savinjska, Saleska and Koroska Region (SI)
- KREA. Kaunas Regional Energy Agency (LT)
- ZAGREB. City of Zagreb (HR)
- RMS. Riga Managers School (LV)
- TOP-ENVI Tech. TOP-ENVI TechBrno (CZ)
- AFE. Florence Energy Agency (IT)
- CAA. Climate Alliance-Austria (AT)
- CEA. Cyprus Energy Agency (CY)
- EAV. Energy Agency of Vysocina (CZ)
FULL PROJECT INFORMATION
The EURONET 50/50 MAX starts from the experience gathered in many German schools and from the pilot test carried out in 50 schools in various European countries during 2009‐2012 (Euronet 50/50 project). Now, the new project transfers the 50/50 methodology, already used and proven, to 500 schools (both primary and secondary) and to 48 municipal facilities spread over the different countries of the project.
This is a way of extending the European network of schools and other public buildings in favour of energy savings and the fight against climate change.
The main objective of the project is reducing energy consumption in public buildings and sharing its associated economic savings with the users of the buildings.
This project lasts three years (2013 – 2016) and during this period the aims are: